- Firm: Boutique Practice
- Location: Sutton
- Salary: £32,000-£42,000
Are you an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking to join a boutique practice close to home?
Our client, an established Boutique Practice based in Sutton is currently recruiting an Insolvency Administrator/ Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing full lifecycle of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work
- maintaining fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings
The successful candidate will:
- have managed a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice
- Have a minimum of 3 year's case administrator experience
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking Insolvency Administrator roles in Sutton contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.