On behalf of a highly popular and successful primary school, which has been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted, Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint an energetic and creative class teacher to join their highly motivated and skilled teaching team from January 2021.
As a school, staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents. The focus on developing a lifelong love of learning is underpinned by rigorous attention to the development of essential skills and tools. SLT aim to balance high academic standards with particular expertise and emphasis on the creative arts.
We are looking for:
* Very strong English and maths skills and excellent subject knowledge in order to inspire and challenge the most able pupils;
* A teacher who is passionate about developing learners through a creative curriculum;
* A teacher with high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour;
* Good knowledge of the KS1 or KS2 curriculum;
* Consistency of thorough planning and assessment practice, with particularly strength in formative assessment;
* A team player who engages in shared responsibility for achieving excellence;
* A strong commitment to inclusive education;
* A reflective practitioner who engages in discussion to aim to be the best they can be;
* Excellent classroom management, organisational and inter-personal skills.
In return, school can offer:
* An excellent working environment;
* Talented and hard-working, professional colleagues who are committed to children's success across the curriculum;
* A supportive, friendly and caring team;
* Excellent training and development opportunities.
To express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.