Electronics Quality Engineer (Medical Devices - ISO 13485)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
Are you an Electronics Quality Engineer from a medical devices background with experience of working to ISO 13485 looking for training and development across multiple departments in a small, niche specialist business?
On offer is a permanent role where you will be responsible for implementing and driving ISO9001 quality standards, technical documentation management and ensuring that medical device compliance is adhered to.
This is a varied role where you will be working as part of a small production team, provide technical support at customer sites and be trained in the design and development as well as the repair of specialist medical devices.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career not just in quality but in a multi-faceted and dynamic direction across multiple departments.
This role would suit an Electronics Quality Engineer from a medical devices background with experience of working to ISO 13485 looking for training and development across multiple departments in a small, niche specialist business.
- Quality Management - managing technical documentation, CAPA and writing/maintaining processes and procedures in compliance with ISO13485 QMS system. Verification and validation of ISO process and procedures.
- Customer Technical support - installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of medical devices and RF products at customer sites in Europe and Middle East.
- Design / R&D support - active team member in design of new innovative products and research projects
- Manufacturing support - active team member in manufacturing of medical device and plasma products.
- Repair of products
- Electronics Quality Engineering background - ISO 13485 experience
- Medical devices background
- Looking for training and development in other areas of the business (design/repair)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.