Mechanical Project Engineer (Pharma/Utilities/Manufacturing)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Relocation Package + Company Benefits
Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland
Are you an Mechanical Project Engineer from a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Facilities construction background looking for a senior role with a global, £600 million turnover company?
Do you have experience of working on complex projects worth between £100K - £50 million?
On offer is a great opportunity to develop with a truly global player in the life science industry where you will manage large projects from facilities and automation upgrades, HVAC, BMS, construction projects as well as process machinery installations and upgrades.
This company are a Global business and in the pharmaceutical and life science industry and are looking to grow the team.
You will be managing the full project life cycle from initial conception right through to completion whilst being the point of contact for any issues and problems faced ensuring the project is kept on time and in budget.
This role would suit a Mechanical Project Engineer from a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Facilities construction background looking for a senior role with a global, £600 million turnover company.
- Manage the introduction of new items of process, utility and HVAC equipment.
- Apply knowledge of engineering systems to manage the specification, design, and installation of process, utility and HVAC equipment, in accordance with Good Engineering Practices and other recognised industry best practice.
- Commission new equipment, and manage the resolution of deficiencies through to completion.
- Conduct optimisation studies and perform detailed engineering analysis of existing process equipment and systems.
- Generate technical reports proposing solutions to existing plant problems or reviewing alternative design schemes for new process equipment/systems.
- Provide process engineering support to commercial drug product manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Supervise and co-ordinate outside contractors.
- Support upkeep of the plant and equipment documentation system.
- Undertake other duties in relation to the position as the Company requires.
- Project/Engineering background
- Pharma/Life Science manufacturing background
- Experience of construction and engineering projects - refurbs/machinery relocation/installation/HVAC/BMS upgrade
Engineer, Project, manager, Mechanical, Process, Automation, Construction, Design, Machinery, Manufacturing, Pharma, Life Science
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.