Project Manager (Pharma/Utilities/Manufacturing)
£50,000 - £60,000 + Relocation Package + Company Benefits
Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland
Are you a Project Manager from a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Facilities construction background looking for a senior role with a global, £600 million turnover company?
Do you have experience of managing large, complex projects worth between £100K - £50 million?
On offer is a great opportunity to develop with a truly global player in the life science industry where you will manage large projects from facilities, upgrades, HVAC, construction projects as well as process machinery installations and upgrades.
This company are a Global business and in the pharmaceutical and life science industry and are looking to grow the team.
You will be managing the full project life cycle from initial conception right through to completion whilst being the point of contact for any issues and problems faced ensuring the project is kept on time and in budget.
This role would suit a Project manager from a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Facilities construction background looking for a senior role with a global, £600 million turnover company.
- Determine Project requirements and agreed timeline for delivery
- Managing the resources needed for successful delivery
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality standards
- Monitor, report and escalate issues
- Lead the development of cost effective designs
- Manage the tender process for supplier and contractor selection
- Organise all the test and commissioning of new facilities
- Project/Engineering Management background
- Pharma/Life Science manufacturing background
- Experience of managing construction and engineering projects - refurbs/machinery relocation/installation/HVAC/BMS upgrades
Engineer, Project, manager, Mechanical, Process, Automation, Construction, Design, Machinery, Manufacturing, Pharma, Life Science
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.