Our Society is run like any other retail business, but with a difference - we follow a co-operative set of values and principles, and we are owned and controlled by our members (shareholders).
Location: In and around the Essex area with Travel
Term: Permanent, Full Time
Whilst many corporate businesses have added a 'social responsibility' box to their corporate requirements over the last few years, Chelmsford Star Co-op has upheld a strong set of co-op 'values and principles' ever since we were set up in 1867. Being good peopleis simply in our DNA.
These values and principles are our moral code, and they have ensured our Society's decision-making has always remained ethical, in the best interest of our members, and right for the communities we live in.
We are looking to fill the vacancy of Driver/ Drivers Mate in our Department Store Division
The Job - Reporting to the Warehouse Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Delivering customer furniture orders, either as Driver or Drivers Mate
• Setting up the furniture in customer homes
• Excellent customer service/ customer care.
The Person - you will:• Have a clean 7.5 ton driving licence
• Have a Digi Card
• Be CPC qualified
• Be flexible and able to work at weekends
• Have own transport to get to the out of town work location
The Rewards:• Salary - £18,000 per annum
• Contributory pension scheme
• Staff discount