Intake Developments are recruiting for an experienced Petrol Station Commission Operator.Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated retail professional? Do you want to run your own business? If you are flexible, thorough and have a practical can-do attitude, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The ideal candidate will have retail management experience and possess exceptional leadership and organisational skills. Full support will be given in your role by an experienced head office team.
- Train, supervise, motivate and develop your team to deliver exemplary customer care
- Develop training and recruitment procedures to ensure you have an effective team
- Demonstrate innovation by constantly looking to improve retail performance
- Operate the business legally and safely in accordance with all relevant legislation
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in a safe, operational condition
- Demonstrate accuracy and organisation in ensuring the effective day to day running of the site including: banking, staff rotas, cleaning, placing orders and supervising deliveries, stock rotation, processing the daily/weekly/monthly paperwork, health and safety compliance
- Maintain accurate stock records and assist the head office team with site stocktakes as and when required.
- Liaise with Fire Officers, Environmental Health Officers, Local Authority Licensing Officers, Police and other officials where necessary