- Market leading global non-food consumer goods supplier predominantly across garden & home product categories.
- Household brand name and prominent with UK consumers.
- Products are innovative, well renowned & practical.
- Supply all major UK retailers including online, grocery and high street.
- The business is profitable, ethical and experiencing growth throughout the current economic climate.
- Heavily investing and looking to continue their successful journey & history.
- Culturally our client value employees and look to progress from within where possible.
- Responsible for managing and driving a portfolio of Key/National Accounts with high growth potential.
- The role will be focussing on grocery & high street retailers - for example Morrisons, Dunelm, The Range, Robert Dyas & Pets at Home depending on experience.
- Need to work in a collaborative manner across your account, managing full P&L and delivering sales growth.
- Working closely with your line manager in line with the cultural values of the business.
- Need to be a great communicator, team player and able to make a real impact. Must be hungry, polished and keen to develop your career.
- Experience within a branded consumer goods or non-food business is required. Housewares, Garden, DIY or electrical products would be beneficial.
- Operated at NAE, junior NAM or Key Account level and looking to take the next step. May also be at NAM level and looking for career progression.
- Held some previous P&L responsibility with relevant retailers across grocery or high street for example.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Need to be personable, down to earth and a great communicator
- Coachable and want to develop in a large organisation that can offer a great career path
If you feel you have the right experience please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website