Digital Information Manager
We have an exciting and developing opportunity for a Digital Information Manager to work with a leading organisation within property, energy, and sustainability.
This role is to support Business Intelligence in the delivery of data and information to key stakeholders.
The role involves delivery of high-quality data solutions which will create efficiencies, reduce waste, improve compliance, and enable better decision making across the business.
- Business Information/Digital Intelligence
- Salary up to £38,000
- Location- Work from home
- As this is a work from home role, candidates can be based anywhere in Uk but willing to travel to Newcastle at least once/week
- Oversee the delivery of daily report production, ensuring SLAs and quality standards are met.
- Ability to support and coach team colleagues
- Analyse data sources to identify key trends and opportunities for improvement
- Able to present data creatively so is usable and engage end users
- Continuously improve end user reporting solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose and protectively streamline team ways of working
- Remain up to date with new technologies and investigate new and innovative ways to share data
- Maintain robust procedures and processes are in place to ensure team best practice and high-quality outputs
The role requires strong understanding of end user reporting needs and the ability to provide diverse solutions to satisfy user groups with varying levels of data understanding.
- Familiar with Business Intelligence tools (E.g. PowerBI; Business Objects; MicroStrategy or similar) (BIM experience would also be an advantage)
- Familiarity with SQL language is useful but not essential
- Proficient in Business Intelligence Development with significant experience in designing and delivering end user self-serve Business Intelligent solutions
- Ability to create end user reporting in Business Intelligent technologies such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Microsoft BI Stack or similar
- Able to support and coach colleagues
- Experience in SharePoint Designer and InfoPath would be advantageous
- Experience in Microsoft Access is desired albeit not essential
- Knowledge and experience of working with SAP or ERPs is desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate creativity in work delivered
- Awareness of LEAN principles
- Aware of industry and professional standards (E.g. ISO 9001)