The Finance Manager opportunity presents a great opportunity to join a growing, vibrant business based in Altrincham. Reporting to the Head of Finance the Finance Manager will manage a small team, developing staff, processes and systems to ensure the finance team functions in an efficient manner. Initial responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating responsibilities within the finance team
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Overseeing all bank processing and managing banking relationships
- Monitoring costs v budget, analysing and accounting for variances
- Oversee all reconciliations
- Assisting with the completion of monthly management accounts and the reporting pack
The ideal candidate will have relevant finance experience and study support will be available for either ACCA or CIMA. You should be comfortable managing staff and co-ordinating month end timetables to ensure deadline are met for the team and have the desire to improve and streamline processes and systems. This role presents a great opportunity to work within a growing a vibrant company who value staff and create a sociable working culture within the company.