Churchill Howard is working in partnership with a large and highly reputable business in Solihull to recruit a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant. This is a varied role with responsibility for both internal and external reporting and the goal of promoting and delivering continuous improvement for the business at all times.
* Preparation of annual business plans, budgets and rolling forecasts and related financial analysis.
* Providing technical guidance and continuously reviewing and challenging accounting policies to ensure practices remain appropriate and of a high quality.
* Reviewing and preparing monthly financial reports for the Board including analysis of performance including profit and loss, cash flow and capital expenditure.
* Maintaining the integrity and high quality of financial reporting and accounting.
* Reviewing and preparing other periodic and ad hoc reports to senior stakeholders including operational managers and the board.
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with technical accounting experience and strong interpersonal skills, ideally with post qualified experience in industry.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.