How would you feel about working for a global, multi-faceted organisation based just south of Cambridge in a fully autonomous post? If your response was positive, and I would be surprised if it wasn't, this might be worth a read.
I am delighted to have to opportunity to be recruiting for a dynamic, forward thinking, international organisation who are looking for a like-minded Accountant to provide a full range of accounting services to the business.
The role will cover all aspects of finance including the following;
* Process supplier invoices and staff expenses
* Prepare Age Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reports on a weekly basis
* Prepare Management Accounts
* Liaise with wider Finance team
* Monthly Inter Company reconciliation/confirmation
* Process VAT Returns
* Provide support and guidance for cashflow forecasting and monitoring
The successful applicant will ideally be qualified ACCA/CIMA with experience across all levels of finance, you will have the ability to take on additional responsibilities while hitting agreed deadlines. This role would suit a confident individual who is looking to further their experience within a fast-paced environment.
Salary £42,000- £50,000 p
With long term potential of home working this role will suit all candidates providing you are happy to travel into the office for a minimum of 2/3 days a week.
For more information please get in touch today on 01223 237888.