Our client is a growing business and is looking for a Maternity cover contract for a fixed term of 12 months. You will manage a small finance team and report directly into the board.
The company are looking for an experienced individual who has experience of dealing with external bodies and will have experience of Business partnering and providing support to the directors.
Duties will include:
- Managing, motivating and developing the Finance team
- Ensuring the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management pack including flash reports for operational management
- Providing financial analyses as needed in particular margin analysis and key variance analyses
- Providing financial information to Senior Management to support commercial and operational decision
- Preparing and reviewing payroll information processed by an external bureau
- Calculating variances from the budget and proactively reporting issues to management
- External reporting included liaison with HMRC, bankers, accountants and advisers where required
To be successful you will have a proactive attitude, possess high energy and be prepared to 'roll your sleeves up'.