I'm currently recruiting for a Group Reporting Manager in Readying, 6-8 month contract. £70-80k.
The role sits within the Group Reporting team and will be responsible for both Full and Half year end reporting.
Key areas of responsibilities for the Group Reporting Manager are:
- Preparing and reviewing consolidation entries under IFRS
- Ensuring appropriate process documentation in place for consolidation controls
- Review of divisional results and reconciliations from local ledgers to Group consolidation system
- Assisting in ongoing controls/process improvements
- Driving efficiency of the Group close process
Skills and Experience:
- ACA qualified
- Experience of preparing consolidated financial statements in a listed business
- Good understand of financial controls and period-end close