Marks Sattin are currently working with a major wholesaler to assist in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner, the organisation have gone through major positive changes after a recent acquisition andare now looking to expand the Finance team.
As a key Finance Business Partner for Retail Operations you'll provide commercial financial support to the Retail Team. You'll equally provide financial analysis and insight to support decision making and ensure to challenge as appropriate to make sure they make the best possible commercial decisions.
- Act as a trusted partner to your business area providing the right balance of challenge and support around commercial decision making
- Financial analysis, commentary and challenge on costs - including ownership of monthly reporting and providing full year outlook on cost
- Quarterly cost forecasting and budgeting, highlighting opportunities for challenge and risks to the plan
- Utilise analytics to minimise reporting time and focus on value added activities
- Support shape and define store targets and appropriate incentive schemes
- Highlight areas of strength to the business and target under performing ones with relevant MI to support the Retail leaders
- Reporting, designing and refining the shop bonus schemes
- Ad hoc reporting as required by the business
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) - either out of accountancy Practice top 10 firm or CIMA with existing finance business partnering experience
- Retail / Wholesale experience.
- Initiative and drive with an inquisitive nature - demonstrable ability and confidence to challenge as and when necessary and also build long-term relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to drive insight from data
- Strong communication skills (articulate, confident with good influencing skills)
- Confident in making recommendations & conclusions
- Ability to work flexibly at pace * Commercial awareness
- Advanced Excel Skills
If you have the right skills and would like to learn more about the role, please apply now