Marks Sattin have an Exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business. Our client is presently looking for a Management Accountant to the support the manufacturing process - delivering improvements and to provide detailed costing's with the development and maintenance of active standard costs.
My client is looking for somebody with manufacturing and standard costing experience as a minimum. Supporting our finance team with accurate performance KPI's and identifying process improvements, key Responsibilities will include;
- Delivering the annual budget process for the Manufacturing Department.
- Support and drive improvement in manufacturing process and financial reporting.
- Participate in supporting the annual audit and tax computation.
- Establish new and clear procedures for financial reporting and routine tasks.
- Preparation and completion of monthly manufacturing accounts.
- Detailed understanding of cost drivers.
- Budget Process creation.
- ERP Development.
- Support accounting functions.
- Ensure compliance to relevant accounting and regulatory standards.
- Computer proficient skills; MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
- Strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
- CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting; (CIMA Dip MA) or CIMA Advanced Diploma (CIMA Adv Dip MA) or ACCA or ACA qualified.
- SQL reporting desirable but not essential.
- In depth knowledge of Excel with the ability to create complex modelling pivot and lookup tables and data sets linked to an ERP.
If you fit the above skills and would like to learn more about the role, please apply now.