Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a growing business based in Manchester City Centre. My client is seeking a Finance Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position and will be driven and ambitious, as the role has the capacity to develop and progress. Good technical knowledge will be needed for this role and ideally you will be an Apprentice or AAT studier. The role sits alongside the wider accounts team and will report to the Group FC.
- Purchase ledger - processing invoices onto the accounting system, account/statement reconciliation, sending remittances and preparing for payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with credit control
- Assisting with Payroll
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes
- Data Entry and updating files
- Other ad-hoc accounts admin duties and exposure to new tasks and duties will be given
- Previous experience within an Accounts Assistant position
- A degree in Accounting/AAT studier
- Fully competent with MS Word, Excel and some accounting systems
- Driven and motivated with the desire to learn and develop
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a focused manner
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge as this will be tested on interview.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore