Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a very exciting, high growth business in Birmingham to recruit an Investment Accountant.
Working within their highly skilled team, you will be in the perfect environment to grow and development in your career. This business has a great track record of promoting from within, giving you fantastic career opportunities.
Within the role, you will be overseeing, managing and analysing a portfolio working alongside senior stakeholders to provide accurate reports and insight.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Review and analyse quarterly management accounts
- Reporting and presenting performance of managed accounts
- Reviewing financial statements in accordance to relevant reporting standards
- Manage, prepare and maintain performance reports
- Improving and creating accounting procedures and templates
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to collaborate and deliver reports and information
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), possibly a first time mover from practice. Creative thinking and a high level of business acumen will help you succeed, alongside excellent communication skills.
In return, your new role will be challenging and rewarding as you become part of a fantastic business with clear progression opportunities.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.