Marks Sattin are working alongside a Global manufacturing business who are searching for a Finance Manager.
This is an all-round role with the key duties being ensuring all core finance activities (e. month end management accounts, budgets, forecasting) of the team take place to deadline and to the required level of quality.
Able to prepare accurate financial analysis, interpret financial data and explain the financial performance of the area under responsibility to drive performance and support decision making.
Close liaison with the other finance teams and other departments and proactive at driving ongoing improvement of finance business practice and performance.
- Ensure all month end activities for the function are delivered to deadline and without compromising on quality
- Ensure all budgeting and forecasting activities for the function are completed to deadline and to a high standard
- Organise and respond on a timely basis to requests required by the business's multiple stakeholders
- Business partner the operational management team.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and control.
- Income statement and cash flow forecasting.
- Capex evaluation
- Participate fully in project activities as required
- Coach and assist other team members to ensure the team and its members perform to a high standard overall and continue to develop
- Can understand and interpret accounting standards, assisting with audit queries and writing technical papers as & when required
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and high-quality financial statements
- Use accounting and systems knowledge to assist and guide others internal and external to finance
Get in touch for more information!