Credit Control Team Leader - 6 month FTC. £25,000 to £27,000.
Axon Moore are working with a leading Manchester based Shared Service Centre who are looking for a Credit Control Team Leader for a 6 month FTC.
A leading organisation in the UK, employing over several thousand staff across multiple manufacturing sites. They are a household name who are very successful and well known.
Manage daily activities of the Internal Credit Control team. Support the Credit Manager and Head of AR & Commercial in driving performance by carrying out KPI performance reviews, risk reviews, reporting, motivating, coaching and developing the team. Responsible for providing a professional end-to-end service to both internal and external customers and promoting best practice.
- Coach, lead and motivate the team to achieve targets and promote a confident, productive team environment
- Coach and lead by identifying development requirements for the team through objective setting, management, 121's and fortnightly ledger reviews
- Organise and chair monthly account reviews with the Internal Credit Control team
- Hold daily huddles to effectively manage incoming workflows in line with SLA's & OLA's
- Organise and attend all internal stakeholder meetings, ensuring that relationships are built / maintained
- Act as a key point of escalation for the Internal Credit Control team
- Project involvement as Subject Matter Expert alongside Associates
- Identify root cause analysis and devise corrective action where delivery falls below expected standards
- Pro-actively identify improvements for systems, processes and ways of working via Sparks and process exceptions to ensure efficient business operations
- Assist with internal and external audit
We are looking for a strong man manager with a positive go-getter attitude and a people orientated outlook.
- Previous recent experience of team management
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3 years working in a credit control environment
- Confident communicator - Written and verbal, with ability to present KPI's and other information
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise