Marketing Manager, Tour Operator in WarringtonSalary: £40,000 - £44,000Location: Warrington
In this challenging role the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the brands marketing and digital communication strategies. Managing the marketing team to support and develop and guide to achieve marketing goals across multiple properties in the UK.
This is an exciting time for the brand and the local area and we are seeking a motivated individual to lead and develop the marketing team.Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that marketing campaigns are done in the most cost-effective and timely fashion
- The creation of marketing plans and promotional calendars to promote the full spectrum of services
- Providing marketing support for sales and consortia activities
- Research and instigate new marketing initiatives to assist revenue expectations
- Be the point of contact between external parties for PR related media and guest stays
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role within hospitality
- Marketing qualification is preferred
- Digital / social media marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to LARA DOS SANTOS -
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/90722370