Global BI&A Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Global BI&A Manager, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be responsible for all aspects of the financial reporting (both internal and external) and analysis of the global Asset Management Group (AMG) business, including the timely and accurate provision of management information to the AMG Global Exco and additional financial reporting as required by Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) and Group Finance. This role is also expected to deputise for the AMG Global Head of Business Performance, when appropriate, monitor and report AMG performance, including full production accountability for AMG Executive Management reporting, and drive the MI Transformation agenda. They will also plan and manage ad-hoc tasks and reporting raised by Global Head of Business Performance and senior management to ensure relevant and timely response.
The individual will also provide guidance and advice to the Global Head of Business Performance, senior finance and business management and improve process efficiency across all deliverables, notably in the offshore team. They will also be responsible for the development of the AMG Group MI to ensure fit for purpose and aligned to Group and RBWM MI packs, and also development of process improvements and efficiencies of all processes, but notably offshore processes.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with experience in a variety of FP&A and/or financial control roles;
- Previous experience of analyzing and interpreting results;
- Experience of financial control processes and procedures;
- A high level of accounting and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of asset management products and related regulatory, legislative and competitor environment, whilst not essential , would be beneficial to the candidate;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong understanding of the business issues and the drivers of business performance;
- Proven influencing skills.
Closing dates for application: 2nd February 2018