At Treatz, we provide all of our customers with the Ultimate Dessert Experience through our singular commitment to excellence. How we work is as important as what we do. Our main focus is our customers.
As a Treatz Assistant Manager
you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to deliver the best customer service whilst meeting your business targets.Key Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train and develop your team to surpass all expectations.
- Set challenging targets for all your team members and review them periodically providing feedback.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Organise rota system efficiently and within budget. Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Ensure that all members of your team are trained according the Treatz Operations Manual.
- Ensure all members of your team comply with all aspects of our Health & Safety and food hygiene policies.
- Actively manages store partners by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve partner performance.
- Seeks opportunities to increase sales.
- Solicit customer feedback to understand customer needs.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Take responsibility for store cash up process ensuring any discrepancies are managed and controlled.
- Ensure uniform policy is strictly adhered to.
- Ensure store successfully passes all store checks.
- Available to work flexible hours that will include mornings, late evenings, weekends.
- Experience in managing the work of others.
- Have gained management skills in either a retail, hospitality or leisure environment, ideally managing a team of at least 12 colleagues, delivering a turnover in excess of £10,000 per week.
- Ability to manage store operations independently and manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times.
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment.
- A strong and experienced coach
MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/90658783