Ever wondered how your favourite Krispy Kreme Doughnut is made?
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
Every day, we are transforming the sweet treat industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate in spreading the joy - then read on!The People
We have foodies, drink lovers, sport enthusiasts, gym bunnies, movie buffs, history geeks, gamers, music fans, book worms and every other diverse range of people. We have family people, single people, happy people. You will find a friend here and we love to encourage you to bring your friends and family and share the joy and become a Krispy Kremer!Your new role
We are on the look out for a multi-sited Transport Manager who can lead and be accountable for the transport model within the northern region. You will support the implementation, delivery and compliance of the transport teams across eight sites.
This role plays an important part to the team making sure each route plan is delivered and implemented to the highest standard, complying with legislation and supporting the infrastructure by coaching teams to deliver.
You'll support the Head of Transport to deliver the transport strategy in line with the business objectives.What we offer:
What we look for:
- Base salary + car allowance + bonus
- Life Insurance & Healthcare
- Company Pension
- 28 days holiday
- Training and support mechanisms to offer you career development
- Free doughnuts of course!
- Team fun with company funded social events throughout the year
- Strong knowledge and experience in transport logistics management
- Senior multi-site operations experience is essential
- Culturally aware - internal cultures and market cultures
- Self-driven and goal orientated
- A balanced people v business approach
- Experience of organising multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate
- Full clean, UK Driving licence
This position is a multi-sited role across our northern based sites. Flexibility to travel is essentialCome and be part of something awesome!
- CPC qualified
- Licence to drive up to at least 7.5tn
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/90659951