The client is looking for someone who is qualified and wants to move out of practice and won't look at other types of profiles.Purpose of role
The Finance Manager requirements for the group are becoming ever more complex, both in the expanding size of the corporate structure and the impact of IFRS accounting standards.
As the business continues to be on the acquisition trail, this role is required to work with the Group FC Reporting to assist with all aspects of the Group's technical accounting, acquisitions and external financial reporting, and be one of the key points of contact during the external audit process.Primary Duties/Key Responsibilities
- Supporting consolidation process, statutory accounting and other group reporting
- Manipulation of large sets of data
- Full involvement in the external audit process, including participating in discussions with auditors and other advisors and anticipating/resolving queries arising
- Assisting with financial due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Reviewing completion accounts and determining final payments required
- Production of technical papers detailing accounting treatment for any one off or complex accounting issues arising
- Assisting with integrating the finance functions of acquired companies
- Assisting with identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvements within the finance team's systems and controls
- Financial Reporting
- Ongoing development of group accounting manual
For more information and a copy of the JD, apply.