Proactive Personnel are looking to recruit a Sheet Metal Worker for our prestigious Runcorn based client.
Our client is an extremely well established organisation and is a recognised world leader in the manufacturing and installation of powder processing technology. With continued investment, this is a great opportunity to join and growing, forward thinking business.
As a Sheet Metal Worker your duties will be:
* Manufacture fabrications from engineering drawings
* Working with stainless steel sheet metal & tube up to 3mm
* Competent in TIG welding
* Polish fabricated sheet metal parts after welding
* Able to operate powered rollers, benders and guillotine
* Able to assemble fabricated parts
The right person for this sheet metal role will have experience, be available immediately and will be able to work both day and nights. This role will be:
* 7am - 4pm
* Monday - Friday
* £12.50 per hour
If you are interested int his Sheet Metal Worker position get in touch with Lee Foster at Proactive Personnel Ltd Warrington, (phone number removed)