Role: Service & Installation Engineer
Reporting to: Operations Director
Salary range: £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
Holiday entitlement: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
A Service & Installation Engineer is required by an expanding manufacturer of specialist, high value medical and research equipment, based in Abingdon. You will be responsible for trouble shooting, service, repair and installation of MRI Magnets.
* Supporting the service and installation department worldwide with all aspects related to MRI systems.
* Identifying and reporting faults with product, service and delivery.
* Resolving site issues, which includes; MRI, systems or electronic issues through remote technical support and onsite visits where needed.
* Providing technical support for MRI devices.
* Qualified within electrical or mechanical engineering with a strong knowledge in both areas.
* Ideally you will have experience of the installation and servicing or MRI magnets.
* Knowledge of working with imaging diagnostics equipment.
* Experience of troubleshooting and identifying faults across both electrical and mechanical components.
* It is an essential requirement that you are happy to travel away from home as 60% of your time is spent oversees.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that heavily invests in R&D within the field of scientific equipment manufacturing. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman on (phone number removed).
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Technical a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency