Marks Sattin are currently working with a leading European manufacturer to assist in the recruitment of a Management Accountant. You will report directly into an excellent Group FC. They are currently going through a massive phase of growth due to a recent acquisition, they have made a number of high calibre hires in the team and are continuing to add to it.
- You will support and advise tactical and operational decision making to drive improved business performance.
- Ensure that all core finance activities, month end, budgets and forecasting are achieved in time and accurately.
- You will prepare accurate financial analysis, interpret financial data and explain the financial performance of the business.
- Liaise with other finance teams/departments to drive an ongoing improvement of the finance business practice and performance.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Significant experience of management accounts preparation in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in budget and forecasting activities
- A good understanding and exposure to potential accounting issues.
- Experience in the preparation of complex or higher risk balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong communication skills in particular adopting a concise and clear style to non-finance people
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel
If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply now.