My client is a successful business services company based in South Manchester.
This is a 'hands on' role to provide financial and managerial support to the business. Responsible for the management of a small finance team responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly management accounts and MI packs including KPI analysis and cost-budget review and variance reporting
- Production of consolidated group management accounts and board pack
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Statutory Reporting
- Oversight and management of bank reconciliations and accounts payable
- Improve processes and systems within Finance
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with a solid technical grounding and good interpersonal skills. You will be technically and commercially strong with good systems development skills.
To apply, in the first instance, please send your CV.