Award winning business services firm based in Reading have a rare opportunity for a Global Compliance Reporting Manager to join their successful team on a permanent basis. This role will help manage and look after the day to day running of the outsourcing team and involve more of a project management style role. Some of the duties you can expect to be involved in are:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Lead implementations and project start-ups
- Manage assignments including resource management, monitor budget and timescales
- Identify new business opportunities
- Recruit, develop and maintain employees
To be considered for this role you must be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent and experienced in managing complex projects. Prince2 is desirable.