Aseptic Hospital Account Manager - NHS Sales
Due to team and business growth an opportunity has opened with an expanding specialty pharmaceutical business. They are looking for an individual with experience in selling Aseptic products/services to NHS Hospitals.
As the Aseptic Hospital Account Manager, you will focus on managing existing accounts, ensuring the highest standard of service is provided while helping to develop new business leads as they arise. You will maintain all current relations, develop new relations and use your current network to add value and upselling existing services where possible.Job Title
: Aseptic Hospital Account ManagerSalary
: c.£40,000 - £50,000Benefits:
Car Allowance £500 / Month, Bonus up to 20% annually, Holidays: 27, Pension: 4.5% matchedLocation
: Southern UK Territory - needs to be able and willing to travel 3-4 days per weekThe key responsibilities for this role are:
- As Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Southern based NHS Hospitals
- You will develop sales strategies with your Line Manager and implement account management plans, which will aim to deepen and broaden the current account relationships
- Showing proven sales experience, understanding of KPI's and target driven achievements
- Life sciences or business graduate
- Ideally you will have experience selling Aseptic drugs/Services to NHS Hospitals, although selling prescription medicines within NHS Hospitals is acceptable
- You will have at least 2 years' experience selling to the NHS with proven target delivery
- You will have experience in Account/Client Management
- You will be used to working with cross-functional colleagues.
- You'll additionally have strong communication skills and an ability to engage external stakeholders.
To learn more about this role, please apply or contact Lorna on 01892 507141 or Lorna@bluepelican.com