On behalf of our client, a top 100 Northern Ireland company, Apple Recruitment Services are delighted to be seeking an Assistant Business Analyst r to join their growing team.
An exciting opportunity for a recent or experienced Finance or Business Graduate wishing to pursue a career in data analytics. This new and exciting position provides an ideal opportunity to play a key role in major projects such as revenue protection, new system development and implementation, and to gain a full understanding of both customer and business requirements.
Reporting to the Customer Billing Manager and taking direction from the Revenue Protection Lead, the Assistant Business Analyst will assist with data analytics duties within the Billing Department. The post holder will play a key role in developing new strategies for identifying situations where revenue is potentially at risk, and ensuring all customers are billed for the energy they have consumed. The post holder will assist with all revenue protection and assurance activities ensuring robust processes are in place to minimise revenue leakage.
* Relevant degree in a numeric or business related discipline
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions Proven ability to prioritise tasks, undertaking analysis on a routine and non-routine basis
* Eligible to work in the UK and able to attend an interview in Northern Ireland w/c 5th October.
* Previous experience in a financial environment in an analytical role
This is a full time, permanent position. The client is offering a generous salary (further details available on applications) as well as a great range of benefits.
* Health Insurance- PHI available after 26 weeks of absence, 75% of basic salary for up to 60 months (subject to acceptance by insurers)
* Sickness Absence- After 12 months service, 26 weeks at full pay, 26 weeks at half pay (subject to medical certification)
* Maternity Leave- 26 weeks full pay, Statutory Maternity Pay thereafter
* Paternity Leave- 5 days full pay and up to 2 weeks SPP
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Gym Subsidy
* Subsidised Eye Care
* Health Care- Annual 'MOT' Health checks & flu jabs.
* Long Service Awards
* 25 days holiday plus 10 stats and 2.5 company days
* Free parking, tea, coffee, coffee dock and breakout area, regular staff events & wellbeing activities
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer