Fresh produce technical professionals eager for a new challenge...please listen up!
I am working on a highly varied role for one of the country's leading fresh produce providers. From their many farms in the East of England they grow, nurture, process, pack and distribute many of your favourite vegetables into our supermarkets.
Due to an internal move, a vacancy has become available in the compliance department. This area of the business focuses on technical compliance across all their farms, factories & suppliers.
What will you be up to?
* In the summer - internal auditing the farms and factories against BRC, retailer COP's, agricultural accreditation's (red tractor) and business requirements. There's even the opportunity to audit some of the European suppliers too! (Not mandatory)
* In the winter - site-based technical coordination work, focusing on microbiology data, traceability, pesticide knowledge, supplier approval and ensuring the technical systems are kept up to date.
What will you need?
* Background in fresh produce food manufacturing (you'll need this to understand the complexities behind the products)
* Experience with retailer COP's.
* Knowledge of muddyboots, greenlight software.
* Strong internal auditing background.
It's a great opportunity for the right person - so please get in touch now!
For more information please call Elliot @ The ONE Group on (phone number removed)