Our client, a long established local financial services brand, is looking to add to their high performing mortgage team. This is an office based role where you will be responsible for Mortgage Administration duties to include all post completion administration and team leadership.
There are so many good reasons to join our client:
* They are financially strong and stable, experiencing record lending volumes
* They are totally committed to the personal development of their staff
* Staff and customer well-being are at the top of their priority list
The ideal candidate will have:
* Relevant experience in mortgage administration matters
* A broad understanding of FCA, MCOB and MCD, Money Laundering and Data Security
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Office
* Ability to work under pressure
* Approachable & confident when dealing with individuals at all levels. Able to be sympathetic to borrowers needs yet firm when required to be.
Key aspects of the role:
* Mortgage arrears duties to include dealing with borrowers who are experiencing financial difficulty and are unable to meet their obligations in respect of making regular monthly payments.
* To provide monthly arrears MI and attend Mortgage Credit and Concentration meeting to provide recommendations on the future action in regard of individual arrears cases.
* To be the main contact on issues surrounding accounting entries on mortgage accounts, on interest calculation and on amending and reconstructing accounts where manual or system errors have occurred.
* Primary contact for arrears queries and primary decision maker on forbearance in these cases. To deal with these cases with appropriate sympathy and firmness depending on the circumstances of the borrower's case. To be alive to borrowers that could be classed as vulnerable customers
This is a great opportunity for a customer centric person to join a company who thinks their staff are as important as their customers