Do you enjoy engaging with pupils? Is taking a small group of students within a classroom and giving them direct support something that you relish? And does 1:1 support with SEN children who need it sound like a prospect you would excel in?
We have a role that would tick all of those boxes, as we're looking for a Teaching Assistant HLTA who would be able to provide support to primary aged children. The school is based near Scarborough, and has a genuine passion for instilling confidence and a love for learning within their pupils. Their ethos that all students should receive should feel valued allows them to aid the pupils in achieving their best. They strive to deliver an outstanding service to both the parents and the students, and look to explore every opportunity to celebrate achievement. The school is also committed to developing and supporting all the staff who work there
The role would begin on 21st September 2020, and run full time until October half term. However there is a possibility this could be extended.
* On site parking.
* Good transport links on the bus.
* Development opportunities.
* Support within the role.
* It's a desirable school to work for, one sought after by teachers and assistants alike.
* General support e.g. printing, photocopying, general behaviour management, setting up and running some activities
* 1:1 sessions with SEN children
* Taking small groups of pupils who are slightly ahead or behind the general class, and providing support to them.
* To understand the classroom roles and responsibilities, as well as your own place within this.
* Previous experience with teaching assistant roles, supporting SEN children.
* Cache level 3 is a benefit but not essential to this position.
* Resilience and a great work ethic.
This opportunity would afford the successful candidate a wealth of experience working in a school that are committed to continual improvement of both their students and staff. The opportunity to broaden your experience through work with SEN children in 1:1 support sessions could prove vital moving forwards! Apply today by following the on screen instructions if you feel this role would be perfect for you.