A National Charity are looking to recruit a Volunteer Manager in Salisbury to work to support their teams in the local area. This role is temporary and is looking for an immediate start.
As a Volunteer Manager in Salisbury you will be responsible for recruiting, leading and managing a new volunteers programme to support people with using public transport to ensure Social Distancing. The role will be home based but travel to site will be essential as part of the role.
* Attract, recruit and retain a pool of talented and dedicated Volunteers
* Induct and provide training to Volunteers
* Liaise with station hubs and local organisations and build successful relationships
* Provide reports and data to management around numbers of volunteers recruited and successful monitoring of the contract
The successful candidate of Volunteer Manager in Bucks will have:
* Experience managing volunteers within the charitable sector
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Experience of achieving goals and targets and meeting deadlines
* Excellent IT skills including competence with all Microsoft packages
* Availability to undertake a role immediately
This role as Volunteer Manager in Salisbury gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with in a management role with Volunteers previously who has very strong communication skills.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role