Corporate Tax Manager
The firm offers a superb environment in which to grow and advance your career. Sustained growth within their award winning tax team presents an exciting opportunity to join as a Tax Manager.Responsibilities:
- The individual will have primary responsibility for managing a portfolio of the firm's corporate clients (largely OMBs, but ranging in size from pre-revenue early stage companies to large corporate groups with international operations) to deliver an efficient and effective full corporation tax compliance service.
- The role offers a significant tax advisory element. Working with the Tax Partners, the individual will be involved in a wide range of tax planning assignments. Typical projects range from providing transactional tax support in areas such as group reorganisations, MBOs, acquisitions and disposals, to R&D tax credits, international taxes and succession planning.
- ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified with the ability to demonstrate strong corporate tax technical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A team player - having the ability to work with the tax team and other members of the firm.
- A willingness to support the firm's marketing and business development initiatives is not essential to this role but candidates looking for this opportunity will be encouraged and supported.
- Highly flexible home working arrangements are on offer.
This provides a real opportunity for an ambitious individual to widen and deepen their tax knowledge and carries excellent career opportunities within this highly successful and progressive regional firm.