Planet Forward have recently been engaged by an established Airport solutions provider to secure a Level 3 Software Support professional to join the team in Brighton on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for the Operational maintenance and Support of internal systems, ensuring that the development teams are fully supported in the operational requirements. This is technical role providing Level 3 Operational Maintenance and Support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* As part of the Software operation team you will take a detailed technical view of issues that cannot be resolved at Level 2.
* Providing support to our worldwide customer base.
* Support the development of existing support process and procedures.
* Ensuring we have in place a working relationship with teams and 3rd parties who may be responsible for key parts of the service provision.
* Ensuring that escalated issues are resolved, root causes are documented and processes set in place to ensure they do not reoccur.
* Provides guidance, support and training for Level 2 helpdesk team members.
* Working within a 24 hour operational environment as part of an on call rota.
* Service and support management.
* Direct interaction with customers, providing excellent customer service.
* Team worker.
* Previous experience in delivering L3 software support and service management.
* Highly organised.
* Attention to detail.
* Works well under pressure and an ability to prioritise.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Good working knowledge of Windows Embedded/ Industry Pro.
* Good understanding of SQL Server resource allocation.
* Advanced T-SQL query writing and stored procedure execution.
* Ability to read and understand C# code.
* Create and manage test plans.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation on (phone number removed).
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website