PCN L3 Welding Inspector: Workington, Cumbria
Salary - £ £29,598 pa + bens
Due to extra work and projects, MacArthur Recruitment is seeking PCN L3 Inspector for our client in the Workington area. The role requires someone who is an experienced Inspector to support the existing QC/Inspection team and ensure a consistent approach across the company's non- destructive testing capabilities; providing a high standard of consultancy, training and certification services in NDT and materials evaluation methods.
Key accountabilities for PCN L3 Welding Inspector:
* Accountable for identifying and assuring implementation of customer NDT requirements.
* Reviewing supply chain out-puts (NDT reports / Weld history logs / inspection reports) to ensure they are complete / accurate and complied in line with the contract requirements
* Support business development and operational activities including customer visits, supplier visits, bid writing, carry out internal technical audits as well as support external accreditation
* Support NDT operation in a timely manner so contractual obligations can be fulfilled
* Provide support to the inspection team as required as well as provide training/supervision for colleagues to progress up to Level 3
* Oversee and control quality issues directly involved directly concerned with the technical ability of the company
* Liaise with the wider project teams on all matters relating to quality and provide feedback on all quality systems affecting NDT
* Generation of new revenue streams through new client development
* Ensure that all personal certification is kept up to date
* Attend training courses as required to further own qualifications and enhance training abilities.
* The candidate may be required to undertake other duties which are broadly in line with above key responsibilities as well as other ad-hoc duties
Your experience for the role of PCN L3 Welding Inspector:
* PCN Level 3 - Magnetic Particle Inspection
* PCN Level 3 - Penetrant Inspection
* PCN Level 2 - Ultrasonic Inspection
* CSWIP Weld Inspection 3.1 or PCN Level 2 Weld Inspector
* CSWIP Weld Inspection 3.2 or PCN Level 3 Weld Inspector (Desirable)
* UK Driver's License
* Engineering/technical qualification; HNC, HND, Degree (Desirable)
Why apply for the role of PCN L3 Welding Inspector:
* Full time role Mon-Fri, 39 hours (including shift work)
* Salary - £ £29,598 pa
* 34 days holiday + 6 banked time off (incl BH)
* Pension 6% ER and EE
The culture of the company is positive and motivated. They deliver great products and develop their people through further training, making this a great place to work.
For more information, or to apply for the position of PCN L3 Welding Inspector, please contact Steph, ideally with a copy of your CV.
At MacArthur Recruitment we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers. We collect your information for the purposes of providing job-finding services only, and do not sell, rent or trade lists with other companies for marketing purposes.
We don't collect cookies on our website, or use analytical tools to monitor visitor behaviour. We believe that if you want to get in touch with us, you will.
Any information you provide to us on your CV or via a job board is kept securely on our database and is shared with any potential employer only after you have given permission for us to do so.