Senior Indirect Procurement Officer
3 Month Contract
£300 - £400 per day
Location: Home Based
This market leading Motorsport team require an experienced Senior Procurement Officer to work from home on a 3 month basis
Skills required for the Senior Indirect Procurement Officer:
- At least 8 years proven previous Senior Indirect procurement experience working within a fast-changing engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Senior Procurement experience within Facilities, Engineering (CAPEX purchases - large machinery including supplier support contracts)
- Good problem solving and team working skills with ability to work under own initiative is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills are essential.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- MCIPS qualified desirable.
- Engineering or Business Degree desirable
Benefits: Working from home, excellent day rate
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details