Casual Aerobics Instructor (CAINST298)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: Deliver a professional service when operating the leisure facilities within Aldershot Garrison.
* The provision of classes in the activity in which qualification is held with direction from the Sports Centre Manager. Supervision also provided by Duty Manager and Sports & Leisure Manager.
* Instruct/ coach to nationally recognised or centre recognised standards in the activity in which qualification is held.
* Stay fully conversant in the area of qualification through Governing or Guidance bodies to deliver up-to-date instruction.
Experience & Skills Required:
* An exercise to music instructor qualification
* Level of experience and/ or knowledge required in technical, business or managerial areas of responsibility.
* Experience Communication Skills.
* This post requires the successful candidate be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing employment.
Closing Date: 20 September 2020
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.