Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be recruiting a Financial Controller for a successful manufacturing business in Sheffield.
Following a restructure of the business, a Financial Controller is required to take overall responsibility for the Financial Controls of the organisation.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be an integral part of the management team, and will support the senior leadership team with the continued development of the business.
- Ensure effective operation of the finance function and manage and develop the Finance team
- Ensure compliance with financial policies, processes and procedures including internal controls and create / update as necessary and in line with IFRS
- Liaise with external auditors as required
- Provide financial support to the wider business to improve overall profitability
- Analysis of general expenses, identify variances and opportunities to make improvements, drive efficiencies and reduce costs across the business
- Cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Management of accruals / prepayments
- Ad-hoc reporting as required by the senior management team
If you are looking for a new role and are excited by the challenge of developing a new finance team, then please apply or contact Steve Bruce at Elevation for further details about the role.