Do you have a background in care? Are you looking to gain more experience in a school setting? Do you have experience working with children who have special needs?
If you have answered "yes" to all questions, please apply now. This primary school is based in the centre of Luton. They are currently looking to recruit someone on a full-time basis, from now until December. You will be supporting a child on a one to one basis who has ADHD in year 1, as well doing some group work with those students who require additional support. If you have experience working with children who have special needs, please send your cv over and I will be in touch shortly.
* Onsite parking available
* Weekly pay
* Good transport links
* Chance to join experienced team
* Support SENCo to ensure targets are being met on a daily basis
* Assist the classroom teacher with planning activities and creating resources
* To monitor students on a regular basis and track what progress is being made
* Work closely and support children with an individual education plan
* Available immediately
* Able to provide an up to date DBS
* Have some experience working with children with additional needs
* Able to adapt to the needs of a particular child
If you are interested in this position, you can also call (phone number removed) and ask to speak to Jamila for more details