Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Shifts - 4 on 4 off days and nights
£41,500 + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an electrical maintenance engineer to join a leading manufacturer at their site near Newark, Nottinghamshire.
Working 4 on 4 off shift pattern on a site that has recently gone through major growth and improvements, you will be responsible for all aspects of electrical maintenance on site and within your shift.
* Planned preventative and breakdown maintenance on machinery
* Support projects relating to equipment and improvement's
* Work with inverters, relays, motor's, and sensors
* Fault finding on PLC's (Siemens)
* Promote continuous improvement
* Apprentice trained
* Strong experience in all aspects of electrical maintenance
* The ability to fault find on PLC's
* Experience of working within a manufacturing industry
* Training and development