First or Second-mover from Practice? Look no further...
Astute Financial Recruitment is working in partnership with a hugely successful and profitable business in Derby seeking a new Financial Reporting Manager.
This role has been newly created to report directly into the Financial Controller and would suit an accountancy practice leaver looking for their first-move into industry. This will also suit someone who has trained but has significant industry experience.
Our client is one of the leading names in their field of expertise and has enjoyed an exceptional level of growth. Following a recent acquisition and to support future growth and development, the Financial Reporting Manager will join the team, supporting group companies with reporting activities.
Financial Reporting Manager - your new role:
* Monthly reporting and consolidation of management accounts, including comparison of actual results to budget
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts and full year-end working paper files; liaison with auditors
* Ensuring tight budgetary control measures are in place and are adhered to thus delivering profit maximisation for the company
* Management of group treasury function
* Providing commentary on financial results, highlighting key features and emerging trends
* Review and reconciliation of intercompany balances
* Perform an internal audit cycle in accordance with the annual audit plan; prepare and present reports which reflect the audit results and findings within specified time limits
* Adhoc projects to support the transition of acquitted entities into group
Financial Reporting Manager - your background:
* Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified (newly qualified will be considered)
* Ideally a practice leaver, but candidates from industry will also be considered
* A strong team player; be the go-to person
* Ambitious and have a hunger to grow with the business
Financial Controller - your rewards:
* £44,000 - £47,000 Per annum
* Annual bonus
* 33 days holiday
* Good pension
* Employee Discounts
* Genuine career development opportunities in a growing organisation
Please apply with your CV