This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic company. They are currently seeking an experienced interim Management Accountant for up to six months.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for a range of activities supporting effective Financial operations, from routine transaction processing through to preparation and presentation of information for the senior management team and group finance.
The role includes
- Preparation of management accounts information
- Responsibility for certain monthly reports for group finance
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for various cost centres
- Business partnering support for various cost centre managers
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required using BI and other analysis tools
- Assist with the on-going review and improvement of management reporting and systems
- Production of information for year-end audit
- Assisting with group statutory reporting
- Assisting in the production of corporation tax calculations
- Ensuring internal controls compliance and the on-going review of key internal controls
To be successful it is essential that you are CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified with 2 years PQE. You must also possess strong excel skills and general systems (improvement) awareness, excellent communication skills and experience of working in a busy team.
Additionally, it would be desirable if candidates possess any of the following:
- Previous experience of working with multi-currency systems
- Previous experience of Manufacturing operations
- Previous experience of Access Dimensions (accounting software), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and BI tools
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley documentation and testing
They supply precision engineered turbochargers, core assemblies, repair kits and individual turbo components to the professional turbocharger aftermarket. As part of a large US listed multi-national organisation, they operate manufacturing sites in the UK and China, with sales and distribution from the UK Head Office as well as facilities in Poland and USA.
With in-house teams of Design, Development and QC Engineers, they are recognised as the quality, reliable supply partner by turbo repairers ranging from small turbo workshops through to volume turbo remanufacturing facilities. Three times winners of the prestigious UK Queen's Award for Enterprise, 2006, 2009 and 2014, they supply parts to turbo reconditioners in over 100 countries worldwide.