We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Case Manager to join our Lending Review Team in Bournemouth.
Job Title: Customer Case Manager - Lending Review Team
Location: Bournemouth (due to the current COVID-19 situation, initially the position will be home based/remote until our offices have fully reopened)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Amigo Loans is the leader in the UK guarantor lending space, enabling those with little or no credit history to access loans in partnership with a family member or friend who acts as a guarantor.
Founded 15 years ago, Amigo Loans went public in 2018 and is now a listed PLC with a market capitalisation of over £1bn and over 200,000 customers.
Our environment is competitive, driven and sometimes pressurised. We have high expectations of our employees, not least of which is living our values which are 'Simple, Human, Honest, Focus and Ownership'. In return, we provide training, support, career progression and a very special and unique working environment for which we are all very proud.
Customer Case Manager - The Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Case Manager to join our Lending Review Team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be responsible for listening to customers' circumstances and review relevant documentation to make informed and responsible decisions on their lending application.
Customer Case Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Review, manage and assess complex customers applications for lending, in line with
Amigo and regulatory requirements
- Investigating and communicating directly with customers on data trends and
discrepancies where necessary
- Undertake forensic reviews throughout the customer application journey
- Keep up to date with external factors impacting changes in the financial services
area, that will require potential changes to the loan decision making process
- Take ownership of your workload and consistently achieve productivity targets
whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Work collaboratively with employees and managers to ensure appropriate alignment of approach and objectives
- Reporting application and data trends to key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to build positive customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
- To adapt and implement change through process change and personal feedback
- Adhere to all procedures at all times Data Protection Act and company data security procedures to ensure the full protection of all customer and company data
Customer Case Manager - About You:
- Experience in FCA regulated operational environment (i.e. at Pro level on the career
- Ability to understand, evaluate and interpret complex financial data, be confident in decision making skills, with the resilience and work ethic to work under pressure
- Demonstrable experience in performing thorough investigations and to apply practical problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused, with a strong ability to challenge discrepancies whilst being empathising with customers situations
- Effective time management with strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to show initiative and make appropriate decisions
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Experience of working within clearly defined policy and procedure frameworks
- Highest levels of integrity and objectivity, valuing and supporting others
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines
- Must demonstrate high levels of customer empathy
- Passionate about customer service and taking responsibility to see a lending review through to completion
- Attention to detail
- Core English and Maths basic qualifications
Customer Case Manager - Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus
- Gym membership
- Access to services provided by the Health and Wellbeing Team
- Subsidised deli style restaurant with a head chef and qualified baristas
Amigo Loans is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture and promoting equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you think you might be up to the challenge and would like to learn more about our successful and expanding business, please click 'Apply' today.