We are working with our FTSE 15 client who is urgently looking for a Supply Accountant to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract based out of their manufacturing plant in Nottingham.
To be considered for this role you MUST
be either immediately available
or at 1 weeks' notice
as they need someone in place by the end of September.
You will be/have had:
Experience working in Manufacturing/FMCG
A strong understanding of Product Costing
CAPEX/PPV/Fixed Asset experience
CIMA qualified or QBE
Job responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and delivery of month end timetable in line with corporate timetable, culminating in:
- Execution of monthly margin delivery aligned with commercial team and communicated to Corporate head office
- Construction of the Factory Operating Statement, reflecting the production through put of the factory
- Preparation and communication of the monthly commentary on volumes, manufacturing & material variance, fixed costs and site margin
- Communication of Financial results to the Operational Leadership team, in order to promote financial awareness and drive towards meeting the financial commitments of the site
- Carry out monthly Balance Sheet reviews, including fixed assets, stock, accruals and prepayments to ensure that full controls are being applied and Corporate policies are being adhered to
- Evaluation of related Capital Expenditure to ensure that return on capital expenditure is maximised, and to manage the Capital expenditure process in conjunction with the Engineering team, such that spend versus authorised budget can be reviewed and that a quarterly forecast can be given
- After implementation of Capital projects carry out financial appraisals to ensure that all payback objectives have been met
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly forecasts into Commercial team to support submissions process into Corporate Head office. Process to be supported with analysis verse plan/prior year/previous FC
- Analysis of material variances (Price Variance, Usage, Bill of Material), incorporating into half year re-pricing, leading to Gross Margin Impact being passed through to Group Commercial Units (positive and negative).
- Responsibility for the financial preparation of the annual plan in co-ordination with the Site Operations Manager and UK Healthcare Leadership team. Plan to cover site volumes, raw and packaging costs, labour, depreciation based on site capital investment, energy & utilities, repairs and maintenance and Fixed Costs
- Review and challenge and contribute to all Gross Margin Improvement projects on site to evaluate impact on the sites' financial performance, and to support appropriate submissions to Corporate for key initiatives (Squeeze and X-Trim)
- Actively identifying and leading cost savings initiatives through the business to deliver results