Simply Education are working with primary schools in High Wycombe who are seeking Year 6 teachers to start in September 2020.
The school are 3 form entry and they are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join the team. They have a strong ethos and the staff are committed to continue raising standards. The vacancy has arisen due to a teacher going on maternity leave.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in the KS2 area
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The Key Benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs