Kindness and compassion are essential when working in an outstanding team and just part of what we look for in potential new recruits.
Prestige Nursing + Care have a wonderful community team who support individuals who need care and support in their own homes. We have a various vacancies available for days, evening and waking nights. We are looking for experienced carers in home care. Complex care shift also available! Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care andour goal is to make a positive difference to our client's lives with every visit.
For community based vacancies there is a need for you to have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Helping with daily life & companionship - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care. 89% of our carers agree.We are proud to offer you:
What we're looking for from you:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay - Earn as you work and claim it when you want
- Minimum hourly visits (no 'pop in' visits of 15 or 30 minute calls)
- Free uniform
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits, discounts and rewards package
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
- 6 months' paid experience in care within the UK
- A full driving licence is essential
- 2 professional references
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
'By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy'
(All positions are subject to DBS and appropriate references)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90739244